Sign In to join the community | Help
Heating & Cooling

Glass fixture replacement needed!!

Hampton Bay
Metarie
SKU: 795-937

Help!! I need to replace the glass fixture for the above ceiling fan model ASAP before Christmas! Please send ALL pertinent info to my email at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time in advance! Take care, Annie
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2011-12-08T07:12:02+0000  by Anniekins Anniekins

Hi, Anniekins!

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Since I don't have your email address, I have sent this information in a private message to you here on the forum, as well.

You can purchase this glass shade from the parts department for this fan. Their phone number is 877-902-5588 and they are open: M-F 10:30am-8pm EST. All they will need is your SKU number that you gave us, the 795-937 number.

You can purchase from them, they will ship it to your home, and they can troubleshoot the installation or any issues you have with the fan over the phone with you.

If you need anything else, please email me directly at Nicki_Care@homedepot.com.

Thanks!

Posted 2011-12-08T14:50:52+0000  by THDCustomerCare

Hi Nicki!

In several of my recent posts I said, "The Home Depot has cornered the market on customer service."

I see it at the store every day.

But your post today, helping Anniekins, reminded me of the special role Customer Care plays in helping meet and exceed our customers' expectations.

I gave you a "Nailed It" for the way you helped Anniekins ... but you and the CC team Jon, Robert, Sheronda, and Chris all deserve one for adding your special touch when our customers are in need.

You really are there when we need you!

Thanks!

Posted 2011-12-08T19:36:40+0000  by Pat_HD_ATL

Can this contact be used for any lighting fixtures?  I have a Hampton Bay bath lighting fixture that needs a replacement shade.  (I would link to the product page, but it seems to have just been removed from the catalog! I hope I'm not too late...)

Thanks.

Posted 2012-01-07T22:37:09+0000  by AySz88

Hello AySz88,

We would be happy to assist you with any issues you may be experiencing.  We would need to know the UPC or SKU for the product in question.  Upon receiving that information, we would be glad to research it for you and provide you the necessary steps to obtaining the parts needed for your light fixture.  Feel free to email directly with the detailed information at the address below.  I look forward to assisting you.

Thanks kindly,

Rob

HD Customer Care

Social Media Team

robert_care@homedepot.com

Posted 2012-01-08T21:15:51+0000  by THDCustomerCare

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+