Sign In to join the community | Help
Paint

Gray paint color

I am trying to find out the paint color used in one of your commercials. The commercial has kids with their feet on the wall followed by a guy painting. The next scene has a man walking into a bathroom with gray walls and white accents (cabinets etc). What is the shade of gray on the walls?
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2017-08-28T01:42:23+0000  by btcooper btcooper

Hi btcooper,

The commercials are produced by an advertising agency, we do not specify the colors used, the agency's art department selects the colors, for example white is often not used as it causes glare under the bright lights used in commercial production.

Mike

Posted 2017-08-28T19:31:02+0000  by Mike_HD_OC

Greetings btcooper,

Choosing a paint color can be so much fun, but loving a color on a wall somewhere, a friend’s house, and a restaurant or even on a commercial and expecting to have the same effect in your home can be challenging, and sometime disappointing.

I suggest that you check out this link, and stop by your local Home Depot and have a few color samples mixed, you know you love that gray, in the commercial…check out the grey paint chip choices at the store. Gray is such a wonderful color to live with. I love gray as well, there are so many shades of gray, and there is the perfect one for you!

Pick out at least 3 colors and have them mixed as color samples take them home and paint at least a 2ft by 2ft section of the wall in the room you wish to paint, colors hues change as the day passes, and with the trim colors, and with accents like towels, shower curtains and flooring.

I am sorry that we do not have the name of the gray paint color from the commercial,( looks like Flannel Gray to me) but as Mike wrote we do not have that information available to us; but  we hope that this information will help you narrow down your options and help you select the perfect grey to compliment your living space....or spaces, gray is such a gray-cious color, I am sure you will what more than one room painted gray!

Let us know what you choose, we would love to see your project, enjoy the process!   Maureen
Posted 2017-08-29T14:10:30+0000  by Maureen_HD_BOS

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+