Sign In to join the community | Help
Paint

HOW DO I APPLY FOR A REBATE?

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-07-07T16:02:46+0000  by PFPC6969 PFPC6969

You will need some information from your checkout receipt like store number and receipt number...

Go here: REBATE

rebate.JPG

Enter the information needed to identify the paint you purchased and your done.  I have found that the rebate check arrives pretty quick (within 2-3 weeks).

Posted 2013-07-07T17:28:32+0000  by Kevin_HD_ATL

Though the original poster's question was in reference to a different promotion, I have to ask: what on earth is the deal with this rebate form?  Try printing that PDF on letter-size paper and legibly filling in those tiny little boxes.  I resorted to rasterizing the PDF and editing/resizing the relevant portion in order to achieve a reasonably size form on letter-size paper.  A huge waste of time and most painful rebate application process I can recall.

Perhaps more to the point: why are online purchasers forced to print and manually fill out that god awful form, while in-store purchasers can submit their rebates online?  That's really strange.

Posted 2013-09-11T23:12:49+0000  by Tape

Tape,

The original form given out at the paint counter had micro print too!

Posted 2013-09-12T01:55:40+0000  by ordjen

Okay,  I feel better then.  :-)

Posted 2013-09-12T13:40:44+0000  by Tape
Hello PFPC6969,

I personally get rebates from Home Depot by being a member of National Real Estate Investors Association REIA. Very good deals and rebates there, also as I purchase a lot and do my own accounting I sign up for Hammerzen (as I have a great deal with them from REIA) and now I can import all my purchase statements from Home Depot right into my Quickbooks. So everything works out pretty great. 

good luck with everything. 

PS - Always a good idea to start with signing up for Home Depot Pro membership with all the benefits
Posted 2018-11-09T19:30:03+0000  by LarsShpilman

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+