Sign In to join the community | Help
Tools & Hardware

Hampton Bay 2 Light Volterra Bronze Flush Mount

Hampton Bay Bercello Estate 2-Light Volterra Bronze Flush Mount---Model # 08058--Looking for a replacement for the round decorative  part  that the fits around the glass dome. That's the part that sits on top of the dome. When replacing the light this part hit the ground and cracked.

Can anybody point me in the right direction ?


Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2012-12-21T18:33:21+0000  by lanny lanny

Hello Lanny,


Welcome to the community.


The easiest way to get replacement parts for any Hampton Bay product it to call the Hampton Bay Customer Service line with your model number and UPC.


They will be able to figure out the correct replacement part number and then you can place an order for it right through them also.


Here is the contact information for Hampton Bay Service help line.

Hampton Bay Customer Service Line.jpg 


Let me know if you have any other questions. I would love to help.



Posted 2012-12-21T22:53:34+0000  by Christine_HD_OC
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question