Sign In to join the community | Help
Electrical

Hampton Bay Carousel II Fan - Model 234892 - Lights blink

I have a Hampton Bay 44" Caraousel II fan(Model 234892) with light kit and lights have stated blinking. The fan works fine.
I did not find any wattage limiter in the fan. The switch is ok and I have two similar fans so have swapped the light kit
from one fan to other and it works on the other fan but on the problematic fan, it blinks.
I do have fan/light remote and I have verified the light is set to 100%.

Please help.

Thanks,

Deepak
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2016-01-04T01:35:45+0000  by DeepakM DeepakM

What kind of bulbs are using in the fan?  Are they CFLs or LEDs?  If so, have you tried an ordinary incandescent bulbs?  Do these fans have remotes and/or on a dimmer of any kind?
Posted 2016-01-04T12:33:32+0000  by Adam444

Hi DeepakM, welcome to the community, to get you some help right away you will need additional information. You will need the UPC number that is located on a sticker on top of the motor housing. 

You need this information as there are several manufactures of Hampton Bay fans.

Once you have that information, you can contact the Hampton Bay service team, and they can help you figure out what is wrong and how to fix it. If you need parts, you can order them at the same time while your while you're on the line with the service team.

Here is the Hampton Bay Customer Service Team phone number:
1-877-527-0313 Monday-Friday 8 am.to 6 pm. (EST).

Posted 2016-01-04T16:44:02+0000  by Ken_HD_OC
Thanks Adam444. I tried using ordinary incandescent bulb. Fan does have remote/dimmer on. I checked the voltage on the light connector and it does show voltage. I could not find any wattage regulator in the wiring.

Posted 2016-02-15T02:10:38+0000  by DeepakM

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+