Sign In to join the community | Help
Electrical

Hampton Bay Carrolton II Ceiling Fan Light Kit

I recently purchased, and had installed, the Hampton Bay Carrolton II ceiling fan and light kit.  The fan is a really great looking fan, but I'm very unhappy with the light given off by the LED light kit.  Can I purchase and install an alternate light kit?  I looked up a number of different light kits from different manufacturers (including Hampton Bay) and they all say they work with "most ceiling fans".  I also looked at how the LED light kit is installed on the Carrolton II fan and it appears to be a very straightforward connection/mounting.  I don't see any issues with obtaining and installing a different light kit.  Are there any concerns/issues if I decide to change the light kit with something else?  I can't really exchange the ceiling fan as it cost me more to have it installed than the cost of the fan itself.
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2015-12-31T22:16:10+0000  by Jay36 Jay36

Hello Jay36 and welcome to The Community!  We are glad that you are here. 

Our Hampton Bay team can help you advise you on the best alternatives regarding the lighting requirements for your ceiling fan.  They are here to help from start to finish - call them at 1-877-527-0313 and select option 2.

You will need to provide the SKU and preferably the UPC for your ceiling fan.  There are two (2) finishes of the Hampton Bay Carrolton II LED 52 inch Ceiling Fan and the identifying information is as follows:

• Oil Rubbed Bronze-– Model # AM215-– SKU # 1000044890 – UPC 792145358046
  • Brushed Nickel-– Model # AM215-BN – SKU # 1000044889 – UPC 792145358039

Best wishes with your ceiling fan project and please keep us posted on your progress.

Posted 2016-01-01T15:08:41+0000  by Eileen_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+