Sign In to join the community | Help
Electrical

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan

I have three Hampton Bay Ceiling fans outside.  All three are on a remote controller.  The fans themselves do not have any pull cords, or any holes for pull cords.  The ONLY switch is the direction switch for the fan movement.  When I turn all the fans on with the remote, one of the fans is on slow speed while the others are fast.  Thinking it was the remote receiver, I disconnected the slow receiver and hooked the fan directly up to power.  I then turned the power on and again, the two fans are fast and this one is still slow.  I removed the light cover thinking there was a switch of some type in there and there is not. The model number is AC-552 , they are white 52" with halogen bulb for light.  There are no other holes anywhere indicating that there is a pull switch inside somewhere.  Does anyone know?  Do I have to take this thing completely apart to find out there is a switch inside and someone a long time ago left it on low?

Thank you.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2017-05-21T16:22:47+0000  by TS100 TS100

Hey TS100.

Give my Hampton Bay team a call in the morning and lets see if they can get you taken care of.

Hampton Bay Help.jpg
Posted 2017-05-21T16:43:27+0000  by Ingar_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+