Sign In to join the community | Help
Heating & Cooling

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Installation

I Bought A Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan From A Moving Sale And It Did Not Come With Manuals.

I Found The Manual For The Actual Fan On One Of The Threads Here But I Still need The Instruction Manual For The Remote Control Set.

The Model Number Is UC7078T.

If Someone Could Help Me With This, That Would Be AWEOSOME Because I'm Tired Of Having A Ceiling Fan Sitting On My Floor!

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2012-01-27T22:52:48+0000  by pnutbutrnkelly pnutbutrnkelly

Hello pnutbutrnkelly,

Welcome to the community.

I'm glad to hear that you were able to find the instruction manual here on the community. I would need to know what the manufacture of the remote control unit to try and get you the correct instructions. Due to it might be an after market unit. If it's a Hampton Bay unit then you can call their Customer Service line with the fans UPC and model number that can be found on a sticker that is located on the top of the motor. Here is the information for the Hampton Bay Customer Service line.

Hampton Bay Customer Service Line.jpg

If they can not locate it then take a picture of the remote and post it here so I can see what I can find out for you.

Let me know if you need me to look into it further for you.

Posted 2012-01-27T23:54:42+0000  by Christine_HD_OC
I Am Unable To See The Information For The Service Line You Posted, Since I Am On Here Via Cell Phone, Nor Am I Able To Post A Picture Of The Remote I Have.
But The Model Of The Remote Is UC7078T.
Posted 2012-03-29T13:34:34+0000  by pnutbutrnkelly
It's A Hampton Bay Remote.
Posted 2012-03-29T13:35:04+0000  by pnutbutrnkelly

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+