Sign In to join the community | Help
Heating & Cooling

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan - light kit replacement

I have a hampton bay ceiling fan and I'm looking to find out how I can order a replacement light bulb cover for the fan.  I don't know what the model number is.  Can anyone help?

IMG_0199.jpg

Thanks.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-04-11T12:40:52+0000  by btbird btbird

Hi Btbird, welcome to the community and we are glad you joined. Sorry to hear you need a shade replacement.

I took a look at some fans and I might have found yours. Take a look at Home Depot internet number 204062212, Hampton Bay model number AC413A-OBB. If this is your fan you can place a call to the Hampton Bay customer service team and order the replacement part.

If this is not the fan you own you will need some information. You will need the model number and the UPC code. You can locate these on a sticker on the top of the motor housing. I see your fan is installed up pretty high. You may need a small mirror to help obtain this information

Once you have this information you can call the Hampton Bay customer service team and they can help get the needed shade for your fan.

Here is the Hampton Bat customer service phone number. Again thanks for joining the community.  

Hampton Bay Help (600x166).jpg

Posted 2013-04-11T17:08:05+0000  by Ken_HD_OC

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+