Sign In to join the community | Help
Heating & Cooling

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan with Palm Leaf Blades - Need help finding arm bracket replacement

Hey- I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan purchased about 6 yrs ago- moving it to another location I broke 1 of the arm brackets
I have searched all over the Internet and CANNOT find them anywhere! Can you please advise? I can try and find the Model# on it if is needed- and tell me where to find it? I have pictures yet I do not know how to upload them here?
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-05-18T16:44:14+0000  by paulaq paulaq

Hey paulaq,

Thanks for joining us here on the community, welcome!

I believe the only fan sold in our stores 6 years ago with palm leaf blades(at least here in the Atlanta area) was the Hampton Bay Antigua fan.

The one below is in oil-rubbed bronze, but what yours a brass-like finish?

Hampton Bay Antigua 56 in. Oil Rubbed Bronze Ceiling Fan

If this was or wasn't your fan, you will need to get the model number/SKU number off the fan. It is located on top of the motor housing. You don't need to take the fan down to view it; but using a pocket mirror with a step ladder can help you read it.

Once you get the model number, you can now contact Hampton Bay directly with your information. Refer to the image below to find out more information.

hampton bay customer service hotline

Let me know if you have any additional questions, and I'll be happy to answer them for you.

Cheers,

Joseph

Posted 2013-05-18T19:05:59+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+