Sign In to join the community | Help
Heating & Cooling

Hampton Bay Ceiling fan AC-552 won't spin but light works

Hi all,

I am trying to research an issue with my hampton bay ceiling fan.  I know the fan was working and when I realized it was getting hot in my room I looked up at my ceiling fan and notice it was not spinning anymore.  The light works with no problems.  When I pull the chain I do hear a humming sound between each of the 3 speed options

I did check and the blades spin freely.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2011-07-26T01:54:24+0000  by supersales5 supersales5
Ceiling fans can make a room feel 8 degrees cooler by creating a "wind chill effect". The fan doesn't actually lower the temperature of the room but instead makes it feel cooler. Likewise, by operating a ceiling fan in reverse, the hot air that rises to the ceiling is distributed any problem i checked it through the desire manuall given by the company but he exact answer i found through this site  Hampton Bay Ceiling Fans all the concerned methods are mentioned in above site
Posted 2016-07-17T12:00:54+0000  by Abcc
If you have an issue you may find an answer using fixya.com But taking a look at the manual is often the first option I would suggest. HomeDepot have manuals for most Hampton Bay Ceiling Fans although I have also found a few hard to find ones for Hampton Bay Lighting on hamptonlightiadvice website.
Posted 2017-02-08T09:41:34+0000  by Benj
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+