Sign In to join the community | Help
Heating & Cooling

Hampton Bay Farmington 52 - need light kit

I bought the Farmington 52" Hampton Bay ceiling fan without a light kit thinking I could find more of a variety of light kit options online. I'm really having problems finding light kits with four bulb options. Can you guys direct me to where I can find them.
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2012-11-23T03:22:05+0000  by Txfoster Txfoster

Thanks for reaching out.

We can help you with this, but we will need the 12 digit UPC (looks like 123456-123456), is found on a sticker on the top of the motor housing (also on receipt & barcode on box). I've attached a picture of the sticker the UPC/SKU is on so you can find it easily.

If this cannot be located, a picture of the fan will be needed to identify, then we can get you to the tech support department for the specific fan you have. (We have several HB manufacturers who provide tech support for the items they produce for Hampton Bay.)

Please give our Hampton Bay team a call after you locate this information, they will assist you to resolution.

Hampton Bay Customer Service: 877-527-0313

Thanks!

Posted 2012-11-26T18:15:14+0000  by THDCustomerCare
Here are the numbers
Sku 176-925
Sn 004257

Thanks in advance for your help.
Posted 2012-12-05T02:51:31+0000  by Txfoster

Hi, I need a light kit for HB Farmington fan too. Is there a list somewhere of compatible kits? An associate told me to buy a westinghouse kit in the store that didn't work :smileymad:. Please help. Thanks, Brad

Posted 2013-08-14T03:02:39+0000  by UtahBrad

I called the 1-877 number and got some good advice. Lynn conferenced in Alice from Hampton Bay. It turned out they only had one kit that would work, I would've had to get it directly from Hampton Bay, and it wasn't the style I wanted. Alice suggested that I take the cap in and use it to compare with kits in the store. I did this and was able to find a part that worked perfectly, but it wasn't at Home Depot. I actually think one of the universal Westinghouse kits from HD might have worked, but the instructions were not good. Looks pretty good.

Posted 2013-08-15T19:15:27+0000  by UtahBrad

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+