Sign In to join the community | Help
Heating & Cooling

Hampton Bay Fast Attach 52 in. Click-In Ceiling Fan

Hi  my Hampton Bay ceiling fan is controlled by the light switch, my remote no longer works. Yes Ive replace the batteries, it has been dropped too many times and I will never have it on the wall again.  The ceiling fan is Model AC 436 UPC# 792145352792. The SKU# 761-512 .The remote is UC7083T. My remote  has the reverse  speed on the remote, which is nice because my house is open beamed and gets very hot.. The fan spins on High Speed only and the light is always on because the remote doesn't work and I can flip the switch on the wall. Their are no chains for this model. Can I replace just the remote since I gave you the information above?  Or do I have to replace the receiver and the remote. Thank you

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-07-08T20:19:13+0000  by dnearo dnearo

Hi Dnearo, I’m Ken with Home Depot. Welcome to the community. Sorry to hear you’re having a problem with your fan and remote.

I tried looking up your fan with no luck. However since you have the SKU number and the UPC number, we should be able to help get you up and running again in no time.

You can place a call to the Hampton Bay Customer Service Team and they can help you figure out the problem and how to fix it. You can order needed parts at that time.

Here is the Hampton Bay Customer Service Team phone number.

1-877-527-0313 M-F 8am-5pm (EST). Closed Saturday and Sunday.

Posted 2013-07-08T23:32:01+0000  by Ken_HD_OC

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+