Sign In to join the community | Help
Heating & Cooling

Hampton Bay Huntington III Ceiling Fan

I'm trying to reinstall my daughter's Huntington III ceiling fan after she moved from one apartment to another. The repairman that removed the fan at the original site removed the blades from the motor hub rather than by removing the snap-in blades themselves.  The mounting screws for the blade brackets to the hub are missing.  Standard blade screws are too large.  Where can I locate the properly sized mounting screws for the 5 blades?  The local Home Depot store can't seem to help me.  I can't finish the blade installation without the screws.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2012-03-29T14:09:33+0000  by Paul52 Paul52

Hi Paul52, I’m Ken with the Home Depot and welcome to the community and glad you joined.

To get you some help right away, you will need some information. Since you have the fan down this will be easy.

You need the correct model number and UPC code. You can locate these on a sticker on the top of the motor housing.

Once you have this information, you can then place a call to the Hampton Bay Customer Service Team and they can help you order parts. This should help get that fan up and going in no time.

Here is the Hampton Bay Customer Service phone number.

Hampton Bay Help.jpg

Again thanks for joining the community

Posted 2012-03-29T16:18:05+0000  by Ken_HD_OC

Ken,

Thanks for the quick response.  I gather that information and contact Hampton Bay at the number your provided.

Regards,

Paul52

Posted 2012-03-29T17:41:09+0000  by Paul52

Paul52, you're most welcome. I know you will get the parts needed to finally be able to install that fan. Please stop by again with any question on your other projects.

Posted 2012-03-29T17:43:44+0000  by Ken_HD_OC

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+