Sign In to join the community | Help
Heating & Cooling

Hampton Bay Light Kit Replacement

I have the Hampton Bay ceiling fan in the picture below. I can't seem to find a model number. The room it is in is huge.  It came with the house.  It currently only takes 3, 40W, candelabra, dimmable bulbs so it does a really bad job of lighting the room.  I'd like to be able to replace with some higher lumen CFL or even LED bulbs but there aren't any 60W-equivalent or higher dimmable that I've been able to find.  Is there any way to change out the light kit for something that will take a standard base so that I can go with something larger.  Maybe an A19 base, it seems like there's some good LED bulb options in that size.Bonus Room Ceiling Fan.JPG

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2014-01-20T00:57:20+0000  by wander3030 wander3030

Wander3030,

We definitely understand your need for more light on this fan & we'd be happy to reach out to the manufacturer to find out if there are different bulbs or a different light kit that can be used on this fan.

The model #, SKU, & UPC are all located inside the manual as well as on top of the fan motor housing. I've attached a picture of the housing sticker here so you can locate it easily.

After you find the info, just give our Hampton Bay team a call at 877-527-0313.

Thanks!

Posted 2014-01-20T20:44:49+0000  by THDCustomerCare

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+