Sign In to join the community | Help
Tools & Hardware

Hampton Bay Remote

The remote for Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan  fell off the couch last night. Now it don't work. The red light does come on when I press the control buttons on the remote but the fan nor the light  does not respond to the remote.  I have replaced the battery but still no luck.  Where can I get a new remote? And how much are they. Do they have a lifetime warranty? 

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2012-10-10T19:20:39+0000  by Fayewray7 Fayewray7

Hi, Faye.

If your remote's red light IS blinking, that means your remote is working, but the receiver inside your fan is not. It can't received the signals from the remote.

All parts are under a 1 year manufacturer's warranty if you have proof of purchase to provide, but the motor is the only part covered under the limited lifetime warranty. The warranty information would have been located in the instruction booklet for your fan.

We need the 12 digit UPC (looks like 123456-123456), found on a sticker on the top of the motor housing (also on receipt & barcode on box) in order to pull the fan up in our database and get a part ordered for you.

If this cannot be located, a picture of the fan will be needed to identify, then we can get you to the tech support department for the specific fan you have. (We have several HB manufacturers who provide tech support for the items they produce for Hampton Bay.)
I've attached a picture of the sticker the UPC/SKU is on so you can find it easily.

Please give our Hampton Bay team a call after you locate this information, they will assist you to resolution.
Hampton Bay Customer Service: 877-527-0313

Thanks!

Nicki

Posted 2012-10-11T14:11:35+0000  by THDCustomerCare

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+