Sign In to join the community | Help
Heating & Cooling

Hampton Bay Windward III ceiling fan

I have a Hampton Bay Windward III ceiling fan and am moving to a new house with lower ceilings.  I want to take my ceiling fans with me but want to know if they can be flush mounted or if there is a shorter down rod and hanger ball assembly available?

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-08-08T03:26:34+0000  by SAS SAS

Hi, SAS.

Thanks for reaching out & congratulations on your new home!

Our Hampton Bay customer service team can definitely help you with this, but they will need the 12 digit UPC (looks like 123456-123456), is found on a sticker on the top of the motor housing (also on receipt & barcode on box). I've attached a picture of the sticker the UPC/SKU is on so you can find it easily.

If this cannot be located, you will need to speak with the team, then send a picture of the fan so they can attempt to identify, then get you to the tech support department for the specific fan you have. (There are several HB manufacturers who provide tech support & stock parts for the items they produce for Hampton Bay.)

Please give our Hampton Bay team a call after you locate this information, they will assist you to resolution.

Hampton Bay Customer Service: 877-527-0313


- Nicki

Posted 2013-08-08T16:07:45+0000  by THDCustomerCare
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question