Sign In to join the community | Help
Heating & Cooling

Hampton Bay ceiling fan

I have a Hampton Bay 52" ceiling fan that is about a year and a half old.  When I turn on the wall switch (with the fan and light turned on at the fan); the fan comes on, but the lights only stay on for a second or two.  The bulbs are good and the unit is obviously getting current.  Please advise.

Thank you.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-11-03T23:20:28+0000  by DianaLW DianaLW

Our Hampton Bay Customer Service team can help you with this, but they will need the 12 digit UPC (looks like 123456-123456) found on a sticker on the top of the motor housing (also on receipt & barcode on box). I've attached a picture of the sticker the UPC/SKU is on so you can find it easily.

There are several HB manufacturers who provide tech support & stock parts for the items they produce for Hampton Bay so if you aren't able to find the UPC, your HB Care agent will ask you to email them a picture of the fan so they can attempt to ID, then assist with parts needed/troubleshooting.

Please give the HB CS team (1-877-527-0313) a call after you locate this information, they will assist you to resolution.
Thanks! - Nicki

Posted 2013-11-05T13:25:16+0000  by THDCustomerCare

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+