Sign In to join the community | Help
Tools & Hardware

Hampton Bay ceiling fan missing remote

I moved into a house that has a Hampton Bay Model: AC-552RM52B SKU: 729-395  UPC:  718212048955  S/N: 005356

It does not have a remote and is not hooked up to a switch in the house.  I was wondering how I would go about just ordering the remote for this particular model.  Any help would be appreciated.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2012-02-23T20:42:45+0000  by adolan53 adolan53

Hey adolan53.

The Home Depot sells the remote control for this fan. I have put 4 of them on my fans and they took me 20 to 30 minutes each to install. The remote is universal for most all fans and has with a dimmer capability and is an easy install.

remote.jpg

Posted 2012-02-23T21:46:50+0000  by Ingar_HD_ATL

Hi, Adolan.

It looks like your particular fan originally came with a remote that included a reverse switch. If you purchase a universal remote, you won't be able to use the reverse function on your fan, because universal remotes do not include a reverse option.

If you will need to be able to reverse the fan, please send me an email with your contact information & your zip code. I'll have to set up an order for the remote through your local Home Depot's special service desk, then you can pay over the phone or go in to make the payment & the remote will ship to the store as it must be special ordered.

Thanks so much for reaching out to us.

- Nicki (Nicki_Care@homedepot.com)

Posted 2012-02-23T22:14:41+0000  by THDCustomerCare

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+