Sign In to join the community | Help
Install & Replace

Hampton Bay ceiling fan replacement glass Model 54-OR

I am looking for replacement glass for my older Chien Luen Industries model 54-OR ceiling fan.  It doesn't have a UPC number on it but I found a picture of another 54-OR fan on the Internet and that UPC is 082392463779.  I think this was a special order fan available about 10 years ago.  Do you think I will be able to find replacement glass or should I just measure the broken one I have and try to find a replacement using measurements?  Help!
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2016-12-31T19:00:34+0000  by Davidbro Davidbro

Here are some images to go along with this post

Posted 2016-12-31T19:07:02+0000  by Davidbro

Hi Davidbro

Thanks for joining us here on the community!

That definitely is a Hampton Bay ceiling fan, although it is unfortunately one we have not sold in our stores in several years nor currently online (judging from the information you gave us).  .

In either case, you'll need to contact Hampton Bay directly with the phone number below. You've already done the hard part of getting the information from the sticker on the motor housing.

With that information, contact them with the number below, and you can get exactly the replacement glass or something compatible. 

1011_15_HamptonBay_CustServ_.jpg

Keep us updated on your progress, and let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Joseph

Posted 2017-01-02T18:19:23+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+