Sign In to join the community | Help
Install & Replace

Hampton Bay light kit

I'm looking for a light kit for for my Hampton Bay Antigua Flemish brass ceiling fan. UPC 082392735548. Thanks for any information on this light kit. 
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2016-01-27T01:31:45+0000  by DeannaE DeannaE

Hey DeannaE,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the community.

The good news is that the Antigua (which I assume was the 56" leaf blades for your model) Hampton Bay fan can have essentially any universal light kit installed onto it.

What will make it work is the existing bottom blank cap on your ceiling fan, if you still have it. 

The bottom blank cap or plate comes off (turn the power off to the fan first) via screws that attaches it to the fan. Once the cap is off you can run and connect wires through the button or cover you will pop out 

The light kit will screw onto the threaded rod hole on the cap with the wires powering the lights inside it. Connect your wires and screw the now connected light kit and cap to the fan. Further instructions will be included when you buy your light kit.

The key is making sure you have the existing bottom blank cap on your ceiling fan. Once you know you have that, then any universal light kit we sell will work. Your local Home Depot store will have them available. To view all of them including the ones online, please click here

Let us know if you have any further questions,

Joseph

Posted 2016-01-27T17:39:56+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+