Sign In to join the community | Help
Tools & Hardware

Hampton Bay model 54SHRL - Replacement Globe and Bulb

I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan model number 54SHRL and the fan itself works perfectly however the light does not.

I tried to replace the bulb and still nothing.  I worked perfectly for about 6 years but now nothing.  Do I need a specific replacement part or could something else be wrong.  And in the process of replacing the bulb, I dropped and broke the globe! Where do I get a replacement?

Thanks

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2012-04-26T18:16:56+0000  by Patriss Patriss

Hello Patriss,

Welcome to the community.

There are many questions here on the community about ceiling fans and there issues.

One of our other members had an issue with the same fan that you have the Windward II model #54SHRL. Our Customer Care team was able to help them out and supply the contact information for the manufacture so that they were able to get the correct replacement parts to fix their issue.

Here is the link to the post that has all of the correct contact information.

You already have the model# so just make sure to write down the UPC number that is located on the top of the motor housing prior to calling. That way they will be able to confirm the maker of your particular fan. It should be the same as the one listed in the other post but it’s best to confirm it with them.

Here is what the information tag should look like. HB fan model UPC sticker.jpg

I hope this gets your ceiling fan light kit back in working order.

Let me know if you have any other questions. I would love to help.

Posted 2012-04-27T15:49:02+0000  by Christine_HD_OC

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+