Sign In to join the community | Help
Electrical

Hampton Bay model AC-552AL

Hi,

I need to replace the light bulbs for the bottom part of my ceiling fan. The existing light bulbs are too old and I am not able to read the wattage. The fan is a Hampton Bay model AC-552AL SKU754-332 UPC#718212045817.

Thank you!

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2016-04-17T23:03:42+0000  by China China

Hello China,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the community.

I unfortunately couldn't find any information on our website regarding your Hampton Bay ceiling fan.

If you can upload an image or be descriptive (what base/shape/size) of the light bulb is question, then we can assist you further.

Just know that individual light sockets on a ceiling fan cannot exceed 60 watts. If you have a Compact Fluorescent Bulb (CFL) or LED light bulb, these energy efficient bulbs won't go over that in wattage.

Most of these types of bulbs have a screw-in socket base. If you have a snap in, or other type, please let us know.

Additionally, if these are on a remote control or dimmer, be sure that the light bulbs can be dimmable.

Again, just give us more information on your light bulb, and you'll be on your way to get the right replacement for your ceiling fan.

Joseph 

Posted 2016-04-18T14:48:29+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+