Sign In to join the community | Help

Hampton Bay pendant light socket ring needed, SKU 280-480, Model 219054

I have a Hampton Bay pendant light, SKU 280-480, Model 219054, and the socket ring is stripped.  I believe the light is from 2004 or so.  Do you have either a replacement socket ring for this or can you tell me the socket ring size so I can find a replacement somewhere else?  The outer diameter is about 1".  The spacing between the threading is large and I can't find a nut with similar threads. 
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2016-02-08T18:09:59+0000  by boyfester boyfester

Hello boyfester,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the community.

I did a little online searching, but I couldn't come up with your exact Hampton Bay pendant light.

A socket ring is the part that holds the glass into place so that it doesn't move or fall. If this is what you have, then you can find a replacement for it.

I will say that there are lots of socket rings and socket threads in the industry today.

The only one we sell instore at your local Home Depot store is shown below and linked here.

Westinghouse 2 in. Aluminum Shade Ring for Medium-Base Sockets

I realize this size is 2 inches and will most likely be larger than what yours is. Other socket rings I saw online were the same or larger sizes.

The other option would be to contact Hampton Bay directly at the number in the picture below.Have your SKU and model number handy, so you can get the right replacement socket ring.

These would be your best options for a solution as described in this response.

Let us know if you have any further questions,


Posted 2016-02-08T18:30:46+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question