Sign In to join the community | Help
Customer Care

Hampton bay 299440

I have a cracked yellow shade and socket ring for this product. How can I get replacements? Thank you!
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2017-02-27T14:05:38+0000  by Janebo Janebo

Hey Janebo,

Thanks for joining us here on the community!

For your Hampton Bay fixture, you can try to use one of our in-stock socket rings we sell, available at your local store and shown below.

2 in. Aluminum Shade Ring for Medium-Base Sockets

If you don't believe that particular type will work for you, we also carry a few other types online. You can view them by clicking here

Another option to guarantee you can get the right socket ring (they are NOT universal in shape/size) is my contacting Hampton Bay directly.

You can call them with the number below. Make sure you have the 299440 SKU/Model number available and check if they have the socket rings available to sell/ship to you.

Image result for hampton bay customer service

Please let us know if you have any further questions,

Posted 2017-02-27T21:44:44+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question