Sign In to join the community | Help
Heating & Cooling

Hampton bay retired style part no.


I am in need of a replacement lamp shade for my ceiling fan. I don't know the model number or style name. Any information would be appreciated! Thank you! light shade.jpgceiling fan.jpg

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-03-28T19:21:42+0000  by sassynsweetkit sassynsweetkit

Hi Sassynsweetkit, welcome and we are glad you joined the community. Let’s see if we can get that replacement shade for you.


You will need some information. You need the model number and the UPC code. You can find these on a sticker on top of the motor housing. You may need the help of a small mirror to obtain this information. You need these as there are several manufactures of Hampton Bay Fans.


Once you have this information you can place a call to the Hampton Bay Customer Service Team, and they will help try and located the part you need. If the part is available, you can order while you’re on the phone with them.


Here is the Hampton Bay Customer Service phone number. 


Hampton Bay Help (600x166).jpg

Posted 2013-03-28T22:15:09+0000  by Ken_HD_OC

Thank you! ^_^

Posted 2013-03-29T15:06:48+0000  by sassynsweetkit
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question