Sign In to join the community | Help
Kitchen

Hello! Have you ever used the Rustoleum Cabinet kit?

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-07-11T03:51:47+0000  by jhelme jhelme

Hi there jhelme,

Thanks for joining our community!~

We've actually had a lot of users on here try out this great product and they've posted both reviews and questions alike on our forums already. 

I'll invite you to take a look at some of our search results for Cabinet Transformations to show you just how many topics there are on just our community alone about this product. We also have quite a lengthy discussion thread about it in the topic, Rust-Oleum Cabinet Transformations

You'll find lots of honest opinions and questions from other users and customers just like yourself on there, as well as in our other topics.

I myself have personally used it and I found myself rather impressed with how it turned out on the cabinetry that I painted up. It's lasted well over the years and gave a great finish for me.

If there are any specific questions we can answer for you, then feel free to reply back!~ = )

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Be sure to Subscribe to your posts!~ Look for the [Options] drop down at the top right of your post and select [Subscribe] from the list to stay alert to new activity or replies to your questions. = )

Also, if this answer was helpful to you or solved your problem, please hit the Accept As Solution button to let us know!~
Posted 2013-07-11T19:35:58+0000  by Jay_HD_CHI

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+