Sign In to join the community | Help
Flooring

Help!! the house cleaner used granite counter cleaner on the bamboo floor

Hi,
the house cleaner used Granite Gold Daily cleaner on our engineered bamboo floors and I don't know what to do.  it left awful streaks and there foot prints all over the place.  I've tied plain water and soapy water and it's not working.  is there a gentle solvent or something I can use?

Please Help!!!!

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2016-02-11T23:16:34+0000  by Bamboo Bamboo

I would suggest contacting the manufacturer of the cleaner to see if they have any suggestions.
Posted 2016-02-13T10:37:04+0000  by Adam444

Hello Bamboo,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the community.

It's good that you are only experiencing streaks and foot prints; it could of been much much worse.

Since you are at this stage, all you really need to do is use a cleaner rated for wood flooring.

One easy type to use and can be effective is shown below and linked here by Rejuvenate.

Remember that this is a cleaner, NOT a polish or coating. Use this and apply with a microfiber mop in small workable sections (usually 3 foot by 3 foot square).

I realize your floors are bamboo, but they are considered hardwood, and as the image shows below....it will reduce and/or eliminate the issues you have now.

I hope you have found this information useful, and please let us know if you have any further questions,

Joseph

Posted 2016-02-13T17:51:44+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+