Sign In to join the community | Help
Lawn & Garden

Home Depot Garden Club coupons/discounts

Hello, I have joined this garden club about 1 yr. ago and I have yet to receive any coupons or discounts to Home Depot Garden section.  I have heard that they send out coupons for plants etc.   I have never received anything like that, ever!  I am registered to the garden club website and a member but get nothing that they said I would get for joining and being a member.  Has anyone had this problem too?  Thanks

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2012-05-02T16:22:59+0000  by josiejo josiejo

Well, join the club. I have been a member two years at least and have received no e-mail coupons. Rarely, I get a sales flyer in the mail that offers sales on year end, old shelf products, or merchandise in the rest of the store that has nothing to do with gardening.

Of four store Garden Clubs that I belong to, Home Depot Garden Club is the very worst.

There is no reason to belong to the Home Depot Garden Club.

Posted 2013-08-23T20:31:23+0000  by DallasGardner

Hello pjquintus and welcome to The Community.

Thank you for joining the Home Depot Garden Club.  I am sorry to hear about your experience and have forwarded your information to our Home Depot Customer Care Social Media Team.  You can contact our team directly via email at TeamSocial@homedepot.com.

With best regards,

dw5.png

Posted 2012-07-03T19:24:33+0000  by Eileen_HD_ATL

I signed up in June 2012.  Just got my coupon on July 2nd but it came with an EXPIRATION DATE of JULY  04, 2012, giving me just 2 1/2 days to make it to the store.  Not happy about that.  I'll probably NOT be able to use the coupon due to a lack of time.  VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS.

Posted 2012-07-03T19:05:29+0000  by pjquintus
I just join... Hope I get my discounts
Posted 2012-06-28T02:26:08+0000  by AmyMeranda

Hello grandmadaisy and thank you for joining The Community!  We are glad that you are here.

Thank you also for joining The Home Depot Garden Club.  I am glad to hear that your local store associate was able to help you. 

I suggest sending an e-mail to Robert on our Home Depot Customer Care Social Media Team (Robert_care@homedepot.com).  Out team will be able to help you with your Home Depot Garden Club membership and e-mails with great information (and coupons!). 

Thank you for joining the discussions and the Garden Club.  Happy planting!

dw6.png

Posted 2012-06-08T13:43:57+0000  by Eileen_HD_ATL
Hello
I have just registered and have made sure that Home Depot is able to send to my e-mail address.
Reading the issues of the Garden Club, is there a way to insure that my registration will go through and
I will receive coupons/discounts like the kind Home Depot employee assured me ?
Posted 2012-06-07T14:58:44+0000  by grandmadaisy

Hello josiejo and thank you for keeping us posted on your Garden Club situation. 

Our Customer Care Team did some checking and found that at this time new customers may have a difficult time registering for the Garden Club due to system updates. The Garden Club contacts are aware of this and do not have a specific date of when this will be fixed. You will still receive emails but may not be able to access the system. 

Can you send an e-mail to Robert on our Home Depot Customer Care Social Media Team (Robert_care@homedepot.com)? He will be able to update you on the availability of Garden Club access when we learn that the system error has been repaired.  Please accept our apologies.

dw6.png

Posted 2012-05-29T14:23:02+0000  by Eileen_HD_ATL

Yes I have had a problem with the coupons.  Once I did receive one and took it to the Cherry Hill stoore.  They had nothing like what was in the pix on sale but a very kind lady named Kate who worked there said I could pick out something suitable and they would give me the money off on the coupon,  She even stayed with me through the checkout to make sure I received the discount.  BUT< I have not received anything since then and I understand your frustration.  I have spent several hundreds of dollars for flowers, patio set, etc this Spring alone this year so far.  Pat Templeton, College Park MD  ptemple62@aol.com

Posted 2012-05-28T20:53:48+0000  by handypatsy

I did check spam folder and nothing from Home Depot Garden Club....I have even tried signing up again and have not received anything as of yet.

Posted 2012-05-20T22:52:03+0000  by josiejo

hey Josiejo!

Let me be the first to welcome you to the community.

You want to make sure that you are allowing home depot emails through to your email. Make sure to check your spam folder. Sometimes certin emails get blocked and people dont relize its in their spam folder and delete them!

I hope this helps!

BostonianChick

Posted 2012-05-02T17:52:03+0000  by BostonianChick

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+