Sign In to join the community | Help
Customer Care

Home Depot Pro cervices

Hi, quick question. 

If my employees come to purchase materials with my home depot pro account can my account be charged instead of them paying cash? 

Thank you. 
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2018-04-04T18:29:54+0000  by TamDame TamDame

Hello TamDame and welcome to the Community.

If you have a Commercial account, you can get cards with their names on them.  Another option is to do a phone sale.  Your employees pick out everything they need and take it to the Pro-Desk or Contractors desk.  The store associate will create an order in the system and call you to get your credit card information.  You can request an Email copy of your transaction.

You can also register any credit card you choose, on the PRO-XTRA account and receive a text to confirm alert to pay for the order.  If the Contractor sale desk is not available, this process can also be done at the Service desk.

I would suggest you go to your local Home Depot and visit the Contractor service associate.  They will help you with all of the Pro Tool available.

On the other hand, open this LINK to the Professional and Contractor Services, for more details.

Thank you for shopping at the Home Depot.

Charlotte

Posted 2018-04-05T13:04:52+0000  by Char_HD_CHI
Hi TamDame, 

This is quite a question. This can be easily done if the company has The Home Depot Pro account.

For more detailed information I found this article.

Home this will help. 

John
Posted 2018-04-05T18:11:09+0000  by JohnGallo

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+