Sign In to join the community | Help
Customer Care

Home Depot installers broke my dishwasher

I have ordered a dishwasher from Home Depot including installation and haul away service.

The installers broke my existing dishwasher while removing it. The new dishwasher proved to be defective so they didn't complete the installation. In the end installers left taking both dishwashers with them, leaving us without one.
After I spent 1 hour calling and talking with various Home Depot associates, they informed me that I 'll receive a replacement by Sept 7th, which is 1 week later. The local Home Depot (Newark CA) doesn't want to provide me a loaner as "they dont do this", since they cannot resell it afterwards.

I understand these things happen, but Home Depot needs to take responsibility of this and provide a solution ASAP as well as reimburse me for the damage. Calling the hotline didn't help so I am trying this forum. Next will be a complaint with BBB but also open to suggestions from the community.

Yanis
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2018-08-31T05:38:47+0000  by gpavlidi gpavlidi

Greetings gpavlidi,

I have linked on your letter on to the customer care supervisor. I am sorry that you have had such difficulties with the dishwasher install. 

You will now hear back from customer care,

I hope a solution will be directed ASAP,
Maureen
Posted 2018-09-06T12:11:48+0000  by Maureen_HD_BOS

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+