Sign In to join the community | Help
Customer Care

Home Depot sku and store sku numbers and searching

My contractor gave me a Home Depot sku several that are not working how do I convert them to the correct searchable store sku numbers?
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2016-12-20T18:13:58+0000  by Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Hello Abc...   Welcome to the Community!

Generally store SKU numbers input to the search box at the top of each page will take you to the online product page for that product.  There are exceptions though.  Some products are commodities like mulch and cement which may not be sold online, as the brand/vendor is different between what the store offers and what the online distribution centers buy.  In addition, any special order SKU you get from a store may also not work. 

When you shop Home Depot online, also make sure that the store selected is reasonably close to where you live, as different areas do carry different products.  As an example, I live in suburban Chicago where my store does not sell glass block windows, storm door security gates and cast iron drain pipe.  All these things are commonly found in stores closer to and in the city.

This is an interesting question, as what I usually run into is the fact that there are over 1 million items carried online at homedepot.com, while any given store will be limited to somewhere between 30,000 and 40,000 SKUs.

If you could provide me with each SKU and a description of what it is I will gladly try to help.

Chris.
Posted 2016-12-20T18:49:42+0000  by Chris_HD_CHI
Hello Abcdefghijklomnopqrstuvwxyz,

It is possible that he transposed a number.  There is no way to convert or correct a non existing sku.  Try searching for the item itself in the search box.  If you are looking for a dehumidifier, just type dehumidifier in the search box.  If you need more assistance you can call homedepot.com at 1-800-466-3337 or your local store customer assistance for help.  or you can go into your local store and an associate would be happy to help you find what you need either in the store or help you place an on line order.

We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Charlotte of the Home Depot Community.

Posted 2016-12-20T18:55:13+0000  by Char_HD_CHI

Hello Abcdefghijklomnopqrstuvwxyz,

Here is everything you need to know about the SKU numbers that will help you know where you spend your money and how it compares to your estimates. 

Bruce

Posted 2018-10-18T12:14:56+0000  by BruceRob
It is the right choice those who are choose to play bejeweled 3 free online game this game is the jewel based game in which you have to matching the similar jewel.
Posted 2018-12-20T05:52:06+0000  by chotu
<input type='text' name='name'>
Posted 2019-06-25T14:33:09+0000  by Lagata Leperronss
<input type='text' name='xoxo'>
Posted 2019-06-25T14:34:02+0000  by Lagata Leperronss
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif;"><font size="4" style=""><b style=""><font color="#003399"><a rel="nofollow" href="https://hammerzen.com/home-depot-departments-and-sku/" title="Here" target="_blank">Here</a></font></b> <font color="#263238">is
everything you need to know about the SKU numbers that will help you know where you spend your money and how it
compares to your estimates. </font></font></span><span style="font-size: 13.5pt; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(106, 106, 106); background-color: rgb(238, 238, 238);"></span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif;"><font size="4" style=""><font color="#263238"><br></font></font></span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif;"><font size="4" style=""><font color="#263238">Bruce</font></font></span></p>
Posted 2019-06-25T14:36:24+0000  by Lagata Leperronss
<a rel="nofollow" rel="nofollow" href="#">interesting</a>
Posted 2019-06-25T14:37:26+0000  by Lagata Leperronss

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+