Sign In to join the community | Help
Customer Care

Horrible service!!!

I just spent 34 minutes on hold to see if I could expedite my 82 year old mothers stove we purchased for her to be hooked up and the system hung up on me. We have spent over 20,000 on a remodel where we were talked into letting a carpet we did not like be installed with a promise we had 30 days to return it only to find out it will be 400 more to do so. Then a new stove was to be wired in on Friday by a "plumber" who didn't know he was to wire it. He came out today (Monday) only to say he isn't qualified. Now it will be wired on Wednesday so my mother will be a whole week without a stove. Never again will we go to Home Depot. Rotten service.
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2012-08-20T20:18:33+0000  by Pmint1 Pmint1

Btw
the Home Depot with horrible service is in albany Oregon.
Posted 2012-08-20T20:43:52+0000  by Pmint1

Hi, Pmint1.

I am so sorry for the delay with the stove installation & for the misinformation/return fee for the carpet installation.

I'll be happy to assist with both.

Please email me the full name/phone number/address on the orders for both, or order number if you have it. I will look into and follow up with you ASAP.

- Thanks, Nicki (Nicki_Care@homedepot.com)

Posted 2012-08-20T22:00:02+0000  by THDCustomerCare

I have been overwhelmed with the response from Home Depot due to my post.  All of my complaints have been addressed in a fast and couteous manner.  I realize now that our issues were more communication issues (largely on our end) rather than Home Depots fault.  I really appreciate the excellant service we are recieving from Nicki as well as the team at the Albany Oregon Home Depot.

Thanks for caring!!!!

Posted 2012-08-23T15:50:31+0000  by Pmint1

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+