Sign In to join the community | Help
Heating & Cooling

How can I determine where to purchase a replacement lite kit for an older Hampton Bay ceiling fan?

I purchased 3 identical Hampton Bay ceiling fans with lite fixtures back 10 years ago. One of the light fixtures has failed but the fans still work perfectly. I cannot find a part number or fan ID anywhere on the older fans. Does anyone know how I may locate a replacement lite fixture or identify the model number of the fan?

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-08-06T12:52:54+0000  by RSHarvey RSHarvey

Hi, RSHarvey!

Our Hampton Bay customer service team can help you with this, but they will need the 12 digit UPC (looks like 123456-123456), is found on a sticker on the top of the motor housing (also on receipt & barcode on box). I've attached a picture of the sticker the UPC/SKU is on so you can find it easily.

If this cannot be located, you will need to speak with the team, then send a picture of the fan so they can attempt to identify, then get you to the tech support department for the specific fan you have.

Please give our Hampton Bay team a call after you locate this information, they will assist you to resolution.

Hampton Bay Customer Service: 877-527-0313

Thanks!

Home Depot Customer Care

The Home Depot - Store Support Center – Customer Service
Customers FIRST!  

More Saving. More Doing.  That's the Power of The Home Depot.

Posted 2013-08-07T14:24:33+0000  by THDCustomerCare

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+