Sign In to join the community | Help
Paint

How can I get small paint samples of color cards I saw in the store

How can I get apint samples of colors I saw on cards in the store...Behr paint? The store color names and numbers seem to be entirely different than those on the web. Can I order them prior to arriving at the store?

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-12-10T21:59:31+0000  by lweseli lweseli

Iweseli,

Any Home Depot paint department can make you an 8 ounce ( half-pint) sample of any Behr or Glidden paint or stain  at a present cost of $2.94 for the paints. The process takes no more time than mixing any other quantity, less than five minutes if the department is quiet. Of course, if you come on a Saturday morning with a dozen colors, the time will be more.

The 8 ounce sampler will give you about 12 to 15 square feet of coverage. They allow you to see a large sample under different lighting conditions. They also give a good indication as to whether a second coat is going to be manditory to facilitate a strong color change.

As to phone orders: most stores are reluctant to take them without going through the whole process of securing them with a credit card. Frankly, it is simpler to just come in and place your order. There is also less chance of miscommunication when you are talking to the paint associate face to face.

Hope this has helped.

Posted 2013-12-10T22:38:00+0000  by ordjen

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+