Sign In to join the community | Help
Heating & Cooling

How can I get the controller for a Windard II? The part number is model NO: UC7058R

Hello, I am looking for a replacement of the UC7058R, is the controller of a Windward II 54". It also shows the next code: 7058RLCB-02 2002

I think a peak in the voltage damaged it.

Regards.

Oscar

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-10-30T00:03:42+0000  by ossscarito ossscarito

Hey Oscar,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the community!

The Hampton Bay Windward 54" II is a great fan, but its remote isn't sold in our store. While we do carry replacement remotes, this type of fan has an integrated receiver that needs to be ordered straight from Hampton Bay.

Since you know the fan you have, contact Hampton Bay alongside giving them the UPC/Model number on top of the fan.

1011_15_HamptonBay_CustServ_.jpg

Contact them to get the right replacement remote for your fan.

Let me know if you have any additional questions,

Joseph

Posted 2013-10-30T15:42:49+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

I am not looking for the remote control, I am looking for the controller, that is a internal part of the unit: it receives the signal from the remote control and triggers the changes in light and speed of the fan. The part number is: UC7058R

Thanks for your help

Oscar

Posted 2013-10-30T17:15:04+0000  by ossscarito

Hey again Oscar,

I apologize for the confusion. When I said remote control....I meant both components for it; the receiver as well as the transmitter remote. I say that is because we carry both parts in one package at our store.

I would still suggest to contact Hampton Bay's customer service number above to get the replacement receiver.  Since your receiver is located in the fan, our replacement one that we sell in our store most likely wouldn't work for you, due to the shape and location of where it will go.

Keep us updated on your progress Oscar. I want to know if this information was useful to you.

Cheers,

Joseph

Posted 2013-11-02T19:44:11+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+