Sign In to join the community | Help

How do I add a wall heater from flexible gas pipe through brick wall" Will they have to be isolatede

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2014-01-07T05:30:54+0000  by gfhSanDiego gfhSanDiego

Hello gfhSanDiego and welcome to the Community.

I am concerned that you are planning on using flexible gas pipe through a brick wall.  I suggest you check your local code on gas lines.  To the best of my knowledge it is not advisable and quite possibly very dangerous to use flexible tubing through a wall or floor.  A ridge gas pipe with a shut off valve close to the appliance is what is usually used.


What are you trying to isolate from your heater?  What model are you planning on installing?


Please let me know exactly what you are trying to accomplish and I will be better prepared to answer your question.




I am a Home Depot Associate trained and authorized to help people on the Internet.

Posted 2014-01-07T20:27:03+0000  by Char_HD_CHI
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question