Sign In to join the community | Help
Outdoors

How do I build a retaining wall and how many bricks do I need?

How do I build a retaining wall and how many bricks will I need?
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2014-05-18T16:44:12+0000  by Ingar_HD_ATL Ingar_HD_ATL

How Do I Build A Retaining Wall And How Many Bricks Do I Need?

With so many different options in retaining wall blocks, it can be difficult to know what is the best option for your particular project. I am going to try to clear up any confusion out there to help you pick the best product for your project.

The 12 inch retaining wall blocks from Pavestone are 12 inches wide and 4 inches tall, therefore you would need 3 blocks per square foot of wall. These blocks are ideal for a wall 3 foot tall. If you need a wall taller than that, we have another block for that.

20 ft wall X 3 foot tall = 60 square foot X 3 blocks per sq ft =180 blocks

Pavestone’s 12 in. Retaining Wall is the perfect complement to residential landscape design. The low maintenance, easy-to-install stones are a beautiful solution for any project. The self-aligning rear lip and automatic setback help provide a stable, hassle-free installation. Environmentally friendly, easy to install, and attractive, its angular units accommodate both curved and straight walls to naturally flow with landscape contours. Choose the natural elegance and long-lasting beauty of Pavestone’s 12 in. Retaining Wall for your next landscape creation.

• Made of durable drycast concrete

• Self-aligning rear lip and automatic setback for stable, hassle-free installation

• Size and weight are approximate

• Color in concrete products may vary from pallet to pallet, please purchase your projects all at one time

• Note: Product may vary by store

Brighton Wall is a larger block that gives you the option to build a taller wall while providing the structural integrity to keep the dirt  safely behind it. Each block is 16 inches long and 6 inches tall, therefore each block covers .667 square foot.

20 foot long wall X 3 foot tall = 60sq ft / .66 = 91 blocks

The Pavestone 16 in. retaining wall system has a fresh, clean look for residential wall applications. The patented rear lip facilitates construction, ensures proper alignment and a precise setback. Available in a variety of colors, the crisp defined look of this retaining wall is the perfect complement to today’s residential landscapes.

• Drycast concrete construction for durability

• Self-aligning rear lip and automatic setback for stable, hassle-free installation

• Size and weight are approximate

• Color in concrete products may vary from pallet to pallet, please purchase your projects all at one time

• Note: Product may vary by store

Posted 2014-05-18T16:52:34+0000  by Ingar_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+