Sign In to join the community | Help
Heating & Cooling

How do I fix my Hampton Bay ceiling fan?

Whether you just purchased a new Hampton Bay ceiling fan, moved into a home with an existing fan, your light kit or wall switch or remote control went “kaflooey,” replacement parts are needed, or any other way that your ceiling fan is not working: rest assured that we have a solution for you!

1011_15_HamptonBay_CustServ_.jpg

Help is a phone call away

Our Hampton Bay team can help you diagnose the problems and get your ceiling fan working properly again!  They are here to help from start to finish - call them at 1-877-527-0313 and select option 2.

You will need to identify which ceiling fan that you have for fastest assistance. 

* If your ceiling fan is a recent purchase and you still have the box, locate the model name and 6 digit SKU from the top or side of the packaging. 

* If the box is gone, locate the 12 digit UPC code (all numbers – no letters) found on the sticker on top of the motor housing.  This will identify the exact model and manufacturer of the fanThe UPC is the preferred information to exactly identify your ceiling fan.

* If you cannot retrieve the code from the top of the motor housing, then send a photo to help identify your ceiling fan. The Hampton Bay team will give you the correct e-mailing address.

Fast Attach.jpg

Follow-up

If necessary, the Hampton Bay team can also get the Use and Care Manual and Installation/ Assembly Instructions for your ceiling fan.  They can also review any warranty concerns that your many have.  Be sure to write the UPC and SKU numbers as well as the model name and numbers in your manual for future reference. 

Best wishes for a long and happy life to you and your ceiling fan!

DW wexram.png

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2011-12-13T22:35:57+0000  by Eileen_HD_ATL Eileen_HD_ATL

Great post with good information and direction. This post sums up how to get what you need in the way of help. Thanks again. 

This will help customers with replacement parts and needed information.

Posted 2011-12-15T22:10:33+0000  by Ken_HD_OC

A recent post prompted two safety thoughts that you must remember to employ when retrieving the UPC Code from the top of the motor housing:

1. Be sure to switch off the correct breaker before removing the motor housing.

2. If you will be using a ladder, place it on a level surface and be sure to have a helper spot you.  The ladder will need to support your weight as well as the weight of the ceiling fan.

Best wishes and stay safe!

DW pacifico.png

Posted 2012-02-14T15:43:20+0000  by Eileen_HD_ATL
I am moving into a home that has a Hampton Bay Cameron II cobalt blue ceiling fan. I need a replacement blue glass shade as well as the clean cylinder type glass dome inside it. I see where I can order the blue shade but what about the other part and what is it really called? Thanks
Posted 2012-10-10T15:00:50+0000  by DMAUPIN

Hello DMAUPIN and thank you for joining The Community.  We are glad that you are here.

Congratulations on the new home!  I contacted our Hampton Bay Team and we believe that you have the 44 In. Cameron II Fan Plus in a cobalt blue finish with 5 cobalt blue blades and 3 cobalt blue glass shades:

Cameron II.jpg

There are replacement parts available directly from the manufacturer.  You will need to call King of Fans at 1-800-330-3267 and provide the UPC 082392-372248.  They will also be able to e-mail a copy of the Operator Manual for your reference.

Best wishes on your project.

DW Logo Decorator.png

Posted 2012-10-19T15:26:25+0000  by Eileen_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+