Sign In to join the community | Help
Electrical

How do I register my new equipment?

I have been trying  to register my new lawn mower, and weed eater, and I can''t find the site.   And every time that I call the number, it does not give me the option for registering my new equiptment.   Can you help?

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-06-13T17:06:54+0000  by ejjaramillo13 ejjaramillo13

Hey ejjaramillo13.

We can help you if you can tell me the manufacturer of the mower and weed eater. Who are the manufacturers?

Posted 2013-06-13T17:45:46+0000  by Ingar_HD_ATL

Hi Ejjaramillo 13, welcome to the community. We will get you going in the right direction.

You didn’t mention the brand names of your equipment and how long ago you purchased them. Each manufacture has their own number of days they give you to register your equipment.

Most manufactures have on their website where you can check out new products, accessories and to register your new purchases. Usually they also have a contact us tab with a phone number for customer support.

Also most products come with a registration post card, where you fill in the information and mail to the warranty department of the manufacture.

If you need additional help, you can take all the information, make, model, and serial numbers, with your receipts to your local Home Depot customer service desk and have an associate assist you.

If you can provide me with your equipment make and model numbers, I will try and get you to the manufactures website to register your equipment.

Posted 2013-06-13T18:25:18+0000  by Ken_HD_OC

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+