Sign In to join the community | Help
Building Materials

How do I repair a concrete wall with deeper than 1" hole.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-10-16T20:30:07+0000  by bbvfoeken bbvfoeken

Hey bbfoeken,


Thanks for joining us here on the community!


As long as the hole isn't over 1/2" wide but at the 1" depth you stated, you can use a Crack and Repair sealant, like the one shown below.


If you have a wider hole, or a lot of them, using a small amount of hydraulic cement works great for plugging small holes in concrete and masonry. It also gives it the added bonus of stopping any leaks from occuring.


Click on the image below for more information.


Please let me know if you have any additional questions regarding fixing your concrete wall.


And, let us know if this has assisted you.




Posted 2013-10-19T20:56:25+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

Thanks/  I'll let you know if I have additional questions.

Posted 2013-10-20T22:05:49+0000  by bbvfoeken
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question