Sign In to join the community | Help
Appliances

How do you choose outside contractors to service your customers?

I am hesitant to buy anything from Home Depot that requires a contractor service. 

My friend waited weeks to have a fence be put up.  She was at the mercy of the contractor in which Home Depot recommends on there list.  My friend was at the mercy of the contractor, she is a widow.  Another friend recently had to wait for her gas stove to be connected.  The contracting service that Home Depot uses made my friend to be without a stove for 4 days.  Then they can not give you an estimate of TIME  when they were going to the house  to do the work.  At least delivery company gave her a window of TIME  when the appliance was to arrive.

Guess what Though I am hesitant I still recently bought a stove.  Guess what, the company that is to connect my stove WILL HAVE   me without a stove 4 days after it delivery. Now I will be without a stove.  I am to go out to eat  the 2-3 meals ???? REALLY!!!

I will be needing a Fridge soon, I do not think I am going To Home Depot.

I went back to my local Home Depot store-they  unaware of the contractor and how they are servicing YOUR customers. They are trying to expedited  my service for  gas connection.

PLEASE  REVIEW THE CONTRACTORS YOU ARE USING TO SERVICE YOUR CUSTOMERS.

ASK YOUR CUSTOMERS ON SATISFACTION OF THESE CONTRACTORS.

My mother-in-law will no longer buy from you do to these contractors. 

Hope you can help us

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-05-18T23:36:19+0000  by mswpena mswpena

The unfortunate reality is that while consumers want "more savings" they frequently forget that lower prices often lead to lower levels of service and product quality.  As the man said, "there ain't no such thing as a free lunch."

Posted 2013-05-19T16:01:29+0000  by Adam444

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+