Sign In to join the community | Help
Customer Care

How do you get Home Depot to take your order seriously?

WHAT A NIGHTMARE!  Ordered over $10K of Flooring and countertops.  3 Months later counter tops are still waiting got be installed.  Store doesnt seem to care.  Home Depot exec customer service keeps deferring to the store.  This is for a house that I am selling and had to push closing twice.  The tile installation caused damage to the house I had to pay for... the carpet scheduling was a nightmare and took FOREVER for in stock carpet.  The store cancelled my order accidentally, then reinstated it.. the countertops are now on month 2.

At what point did Home Depot stop caring about cusutomers and treating like a number?  I do THOUSANDS of business with Lowes and decided to try HD.  So far... not so great.

So I ask again... at what point does a messed up order get taken care of??  ANy help would be appreciated.

Brian 
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2018-08-03T15:04:03+0000  by briangraham briangraham

It wasn’t a low price nor turned out convenient 
Posted 2018-08-08T05:22:46+0000  by briangraham
Hello briangraham, and welcome to the Community.

I'm sorry that you have had a horrible experience. Have you spoken to the Store Manager at your location, if not, I suggest speaking to them only. If you have already spoken to the Store Manager then ask to speak to the District Manager, I'm sure either of them will be able to remedy the problem. 

Angelo
Posted 2018-08-09T12:35:57+0000  by Angelo_HD_CHI

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+