Sign In to join the community | Help
Tools & Hardware

How to Rent a Truck from The Home Depot

No matter where you are in the country, the middle of year means usually moving with warmer temperatures.

At The Home Depot, almost every store near you has trucks available for rent. These are a great asset when you need to move extra pea gravel & the small car you have can't carry it...as was the case for me last week.

I rented a Load N' Go Truck from my store's Tool Rental Center here in Atlanta, and it did the job perfectly. Best of all, it only cost me $19 before taxes, since I only rented it for the minimum 75 minute time period.

However, for first timers, a lot of customers aren't aware of the basics needed to rent out a vehicle. The 3 main things you will need if you never rented from us before are:

1. A state-issued valid driver's license
  2. proof of current vehicle insurance for the person driving
  3. a major brand credit/debit card for a small deposit

Once you have these 3 items, now you are ready to rent any vehicle from us. This includes our vans and even larger Penske Rental Trucks, if they are available at your store.

Image result for home depot truck rental homedepot.com

The vans and trucks that have a Home Depot logo on them can be rented for extended amounts of time, but must be returned to the store where it was rented from.

However, a Penske truck can be a one-way trip, which is great for cross-country hauls. Since each store carries different trucks at different times, your safest bet is to contact your local store first for availability and specific pricing.

I really can't stress this enough, as busy times during the day may not have vehicles readily available. 

For any additional questions you have regarding rental in general, feel free to contact us here.

Joseph

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2015-07-08T20:46:30+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL Joseph_HD_ATL

Topic
Categories+