Sign In to join the community | Help
Bath & Faucets

How to clean stainless steel faucets?

Hi! I'm moving apartments soon, and I need to clean my washroom faucets. They're made of stainless steel. I don't want to use too many chemicals. I don't have much experience with this. Please help me? 
thanks! 
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2015-07-08T15:45:44+0000  by SaraS SaraS

Good afternoon SaraS,

Thanks for your question, and welcome to the community!

You are in luck, we already have a great in-depth article here regarding how to clean stainless steel appliances...including your faucet!

Click here to view this post that tells you everything you need to know about cleaning anything stainless steel in and around the home! The author of the post,  Mike_HD_OC, is an appliance expert, so you are getting the right info straight from the source.

Let us know if you need anything else, or have other questions.

Joseph

Posted 2015-07-08T19:53:26+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL
Hey SaraS,

As Joe indicates, Mike's thread covers the waterfront on cleaner for stainless steel.

But he doesn't include my favorite option, Krud Kutter.

This cleaner contains no harsh solvents and has very little odor.

It is universally safe and effective for cleaning almost any surface ... I use it as a pre-wash as well as for carpet cleaning.

Spritz onto your stainless and wipe with a cotton terry towel.

You'll be amazed!

Once clean, I prefer ZEP Stainless Steel Polish because it contains mineral oil to replenish your stainless and make it shine.

This combo has multiple uses around your home or office.

BONUS:
Krud Kutter will remove permanent marker from most surfaces and is labeled "Removes Dried Latex Paint" ... the safest way to remove paint from hardwoods.
Posted 2015-07-16T12:19:43+0000  by Pat_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+