Sign In to join the community | Help
Install & Replace

How to convert ballast to standard

We are working on updating our bathroom lights, right now they have a ballast connect. We like the light fixture  but do not like the ballast connect. Can we convent it?

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2012-08-22T17:25:15+0000  by CC CC

Good afternoon CC,


Thanks for your question and welcome to the community!


I'm not sure how you are exactly wanting to convert a fixture from a ballast type. A ballast is usually a device in a flourescent fixture that fluctuates voltage and current in a fixture, a needed item. With that said, is there anyway you can give us more information on your fixture or a picture uploaded of your fixture so we assist you more?


Chances are, to keep your fixture, you'll have to keep what you have now, but let us know what currently have so we help you better.


Hope to hear from you,


Posted 2012-08-27T20:49:19+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question