Sign In to join the community | Help
Kitchen

How to install a 120# fireclay apron front sink. It didn't come with installation instructions.

Hi-

My installer does not know how to install the 120# firelclay apron front sink we just got from home depot.  It did not come with installation instructions.  He thinks it needs support from below.  I showed him picctures of  the look I am after but I don't have instructions.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-11-21T13:54:20+0000  by n2gal n2gal

Hello n2gal and welcome to the community.

Your contractor is correct about your sink needing support.  If this is going to be an under mount installation you will need to purchase mounting brackets as well.

Since I do not know which brand you purchased, I will provide a link to the Pegasus Farmer apron front Fireclay sink by Barclay which will include an installation guide when you click on specification.  Pay close attention to the paragraph marked with ( * )about the cabinet and support. You will have to consider the sink's weight plus the water it will hold.

http://www.barclayproducts.com/c/kitchensink/kitchenfireclay.htm

FSDB1502-WH.jpg                                  

I hope this information is still needed and if I can help further please let me know.

Charlotte

I am a Home Depot Associate Trained and authorized to help people on the internet.

Posted 2013-12-12T20:37:09+0000  by Char_HD_CHI

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+