Sign In to join the community | Help
Tools & Hardware

How to register my tools for warranty

I want to register my tools for the life time warranty

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-04-10T21:19:28+0000  by Juan1 Juan1

Hello Juan1,

Welcome to the community.

I'm assuming that you are trying to register a Ridgid tool for the Lifetime Warranty.

Here is a link to the information on the Ridgid Lifetime Warranty.

Ridgid Service Agreement.jpg

Here is a paragraph on the conditions of the Ridgid Lifetime warranty from the manufactures warranty document.  

Conditions of the RIDGID® Brand Lifetime Service Agreement

To accept the RIDGID® Brand Lifetime Service Agreement, you must register your qualifying RIDGID® Brand Hand

Held Power Tool, Stationary Power Tool or Pneumatic Tool within 90 days after purchase. Register by logging on to

www.ridgid.com, click on “Product Registration,” and choose the appropriate product category. Log into your personal

account, if you do not have one, create an account. Then click ‘Register New Product’. Include all qualifying RIDGID

brand product information: complete model and serial numbers for each serialized piece of equipment, including

batteries and chargers. If you don’t have access to the internet, enclose a letter with the following information: First

name, last name, e-mail, date of birth, phone number, address, city, state, zip code, model number from package,

and the model/serial number of all qualifying serialized tool(s), battery(s), and charger(s) if applicable. Then mail the

online confirmation print out or the hand written letter with your original receipt (making a photo-copy of your receipt

to keep for your records is recommended) and the original UPC from the qualifying products package to: RIDGID®

Hand Held and Stationary Power Tool Technical Service, PO Box 1427, Anderson, SC 29622 for processing and

approval. All registrations must be made under the name of an individual person. Within approximately 6-8 weeks

after completion of the registration process and approval, you will receive confirmation via email or US mail that will

include your Customer ID number and verification that the tool has been upgraded to Lifetime Service Agreement

status. Keep track of this number as you will need it in order to obtain service for your product under the Lifetime

Service Agreement. Note: Handwritten registrations may take longer.

Let me know if you’re trying to register a different manufactures tool and I will get you their information.

Thanks again for joining the how to community.

Let us know if you have any other questions. The community is always here to help.

Posted 2013-04-10T21:53:45+0000  by Christine_HD_OC

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+