Sign In to join the community | Help
Install & Replace

How to replace a leaky roof

I have a huge problem. Here in La Puente its been raining pretty bad lately and my roof has been leaking. i hired a guy to supposedly fix it and he dwindled me for 600 dollars. i want to know how do you replace the entire roofing part of my house. its an area 24 x24 ft. i want to know what do i need and how do i do it. im also replacing the plywood.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2011-03-24T18:16:44+0000  by jamieb jamieb

Greetings,

Welcome to our community. My name is Tom, known here as HD 116 and a roof is not something that is a Do-it-yourself project for even a skilled person with out specific skills in roofing. Your house is likely your biggest investment, and keeping it dry and protected is mandatory.

We at Home Depot offer free estimates on roof replacements and have one of the best if not the best warranty program available anywhere. There are many different types of roof replacements available, and there are financing options available as well.

Follow this link to schedule an appointment with one of our Roofing Siding and Window associates in your area;

You will find you can get info by phone, on-line, and now by texting INSTALL to 433768.

Happy to help and again we welcome you to our community.

Posted 2011-03-24T18:46:57+0000  by HD116

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+