Sign In to join the community | Help
Tools & Hardware

Husky 41" Tool chest drawer glides


Model # HTC408BDLX12 HMT405BDLX16

Internet # 205722633

I'm in need of drawer glides for (4) of the bottom drawers, left and right.  My local store won't warranty repair it without the receipt so I need to replace them myself.  Can anyone help with these?


Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2015-06-20T21:56:25+0000  by Phoenixmsb Phoenixmsb

Hi Phoenixmsb, welcome to the community. Sorry to hear to need drawer slides for your tool chest. I contacted Home Depot's Husky service team and found the the manufacture of the slides that go with your two models of tool chest.

The manufacture is a company called Geelong, you can reach them at 1-866-441-5080 M-F 8 am-5 pm (CT). Just give Geelong the two model numbers that you listed in your post. If you need additional information, please post here, and again thanks for joining the community.

Posted 2015-06-22T15:36:01+0000  by Ken_HD_OC
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question